Monday, August 3, 2009

Name Change?

So I have been meaning to write but it keeps getting away from me. I wish I had made more time to do so. Anyway- two weekends ago I went on a little jaunt to Long Island to see my good friend Cassie who I know from when I attended University of Miami. And lately I've been busy working this "job" as a "model" at Hollister which tires me out pretty good even though it's a pretty silly job description: saying "Hey, what's up!" to greet customers and shuffle around looking energetic and smiling while wearing the clothes for 4-5 hours straight. It's pretty funny and interesting to observe the whole store and it's marketing strategies. On another note- I think I might have to change the name of this blog since it looks like I will be traveling to Japan in a couple weeks for a few months. Eeeek! It's exciting, nerve-wracking, and still very unreal to me. I signed the contract to be placed with an agency in Tokyo today. It's starting to get more real. So I'll leave you with a link to My Gallery page where I just put up some pictures from the Long Island trip as well as many I've taken around the NY area. Enjoy!

http://gallery.me.com/che1sea

1 comment:

  1. please please please send me postcards. you know the address.

    ReplyDelete