Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Snap Happy

Since I got a new digital camera for my birthday from by best friend in the world, I've been toting it with me all over New York. I've always loved photography- both taking and viewing pictures. I developed a love for it in high school when I took photography labs for 3 years, as well as freshman year in college. It's one of my main creative outlets as I enjoy documenting my experiences and seeing the beauty in all things around me. Especially being in NY, the city that always has inspired me to take pictures, I find there is always something to take a picture of. Everyday brings something new and exciting and I can't get enough of it. So I'll probably start posting some more photos on here as I've been quite snap-happy lately, saying I feel like a tourist in my own city, and probably will always feel that way in a sense because NY has so much to offer. So many nooks and little spots, places to explore, and things that can only be seen here. These flowers are just some dyed daisies at the market stand. They look kind of cheezy at first glance when walking by, but when I stopped to take a closer look, thought they were kind of fantastical and unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment