Sunday, January 3, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new.

Happy New Year! Well I can't believe how quickly '09 flew by, and now it's 2010 which is just weird. I took some time to reflect on 2009 as I rang in the new year, but mostly I just want to look to the future and what all the new year has in store! It's thrilling, nerve-wracking, overwhelming, and exciting all at once- the unknown. I have some idea of where things are going, but will leave a lot up in the air and see where things take me...

Resolutions? Yeah, I made a list in my mini moleskin. Among them are: let go of things in the past, live in the moment, experiment and explore new things, see all NYC has to offer, write my book, pursue my Bachelor's degree, make time for my creative ventures, oh, and possibly date Josh Hartnett. hah.

So we're 3 days into 2010... it's a blank slate, a fresh start, full of hope, opportunity, and endless possibilities! I'm ready to jump right in, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment