Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So this is the new year...


As it is now a few days into 2011, I have reflected on the past year and all its ups and downs. So much has happened in a year: from getting my AAS degree, moving from NYC to Miami (with my mom following and leaving our Pennsylvania home behind), having my first apartment to myself, visiting South America for the first time, Christmas on the beach for the first time in years, first time both my parents are living in the same city in 12 years, turning 21, putting my dog down, my grandma's memorial service and family reunion....

For 2011, there is much to look forward to and I've made some resolutions like to spend more time on my creative side (photography, writing, etc), continue practicing vegetarianism (cook more from the new recipe book I bought!), put myself first more than I do others, volunteer with animals, and keep in touch with long-distance friends more, and to back-up my computer so I don't loose all of my music from 2010 (yes, that just happened).

So here's to a fresh, new start and all the promise it holds! Good luck to you!

1 comment:

  1. Get it girl! I can't wait to see the many creative adventures of Ms. Chelsea Olson.

    ReplyDelete