Saturday, September 10, 2011

Summer in the City, pt. 2

My second trip to NYC this summer was at the end of July for a long weekend (that was in fact quite short). It was a quickie but a goodie. I mainly went to see my friend of 4 years now, Cassie, before she left in August to Europe for the rest of the year. I spent the first day and a half strolling around Williamsburg, Brooklyn and my beloved West Village. I then went to Long Island with Cassie and spent my last day there enjoying its quaint, suburbia appeal. I always value my trips out to see her, even if it is just for a day or two. It was nice not really having an agenda and getting to see a few friends, walk around aimlessly through the parks and streets and do whatever we felt like doing.

View of the city from Williamsburg

My new favorite: Peach Lambic

Washington Square Park

Piano Man

Sand Man

Jazz Men

Fancy dinner at Union Square Cafe

My dear friend, Cassie. Her self-portrait.

Main Street, Babylon, Long Island

Babylon Station

Pizzaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment