Sunday, October 11, 2009

I love shoes


Shoes and purses. Those are my main things that I always gravitate towards in a department store. A sort of weakness I have around them, they lure me in. I spotted this pair in the Vivienne Westwood boutique of an upscale department store in Ginza last week on our day off from castings. They're a collaboration with Melissa footwear so they're plastic/rubbery. Too darn cute. I had to try them on just because they're that precious. They remind me of Lady Gaga and her style. I tried on the sample model since that was the largest they carry (Japanese women have such small feet, a size 7 is large here- 8 is almost not even carried). I felt like Cinderella. They fit like magic slippers and the rubbery feeling allowed for comfortable "wiggle" room. I took my own picture of them on my feet but it's not so flattering... price here is $220 and back home is $150. So while they are sooo Tokyo, if I do decide I have to have them, it'll be when I'm back in the States. For now I can just enjoy oogling.

No comments:

Post a Comment