Saturday, October 3, 2009

Time flies

So it's officially October. Three days in to the month, and I still find myself in disbelief. I've been taking a step back to acknowledge how quickly time is going. I can't believe that it's already October. Which means that I've been in Japan for a month already. Which also means that I might be halfway through my visit if I come back to the US at the end of October as is tentatively the plan. Still up in the air for now, but either way it's craziness how fast time is going in general. So I've been taking time to just stop and absorb the moment I'm in as I still find myself needing the reminder that I'm actually here, in Tokyo, in Japan, and it's amazing. And for those of you reading this wherever you are, I encourage you to do the same. Even if it's in an office or at home, to just take a minute to acknowledge where you are, what you're doing, where you're going, who you're with, and how quickly time is passing because it's important to be aware and not get caught up in all the hustle and bustle. Remind yourself why you're doing what you're doing, who matters to you, and what you want to accomplish because before we know it we will be saying where did October go? Where did 2009 go? And so on.

That's all. Just a little inspirational post for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment