Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Around Shibuya...

Lately I've been exploring Shibuya on the nice days out since it's near where I'm staying. I enjoy just wandering around, observing the people, going in and out of shops, checking out all the different places to eat, and just taking it all in. It's a very busy, huge area that has a lot of hustle and bustle. Below are some shots I've snapped along the way. Check out the gallery for more I recently uploaded...

beautiful wall art at the metro station

The famous Shibuya crossing- huge intersection like Times Square

Out and about for some shopping?

Shibuya station at night

Lots of elevated walkways and big overpasses like this around the city

Magazine newsstands and book shops- often find guys standing around reading the "men's magazines"

No comments:

Post a Comment