Friday, November 27, 2009

The end of an adventure...


My apologies for the lack of entries toward the end of my trip. I was so busy running around squeezing in as much as I could of the Eastern world that I decided to wait until I got back for my final entry. My last days in Japan were wonderful and I enjoyed every minute. I'm happy with the experiences I had and that I made the most of my trip, particularly with the new great friends I made there. I'll have some pictures up in the gallery, but below are a few of the highlights. Having been back a week now, I am slowly processing and digesting it all in my attempt to readjust to life back in the states. I'm taking the next week or so as time to reflect and decide where my blog will go from here. Stay tuned and thanks for following me in my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment