Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Long Island


This past weekend I was able to get away on a jaunt to Babylon, Long Island to see my dear friend Cassie from UM. While we had some intense rain storms for most of the weekend, we embraced the blustery days and nights by staying indoors. I still got my dose of nature and felt like I was away enough from the city to relax and unwind. Movie marathons, wine, ordering in sushi, a trip to the mall for some shopping, family dinner, ice cream, boardgames with friends, pie on Pi Day, and warm hearty breakfasts sum up my couple of days spent with Cassie. I came back recharged and ready to take on this week. A little R&R and time with good friends do the body good.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, look! it's me up there!

    twas an absolute pleasure having you on the island. and i'm totally glad to offer you a nice hearty dose of nature. in crazy rain storm fashion.

    happy st. patrick's day Chels :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete