Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back to Black


Today my friend, and famed Miami nightlife photographer, Jipsy (Nefarious Girl) finally got to collaborate. We had been anxiously awaiting this day as we've tried a few times before to do a fun, artistic shoot but it hadn't worked out until now. Today, me, Jipsy, and make-up artist Keegan came together in the heart of Miami Beach to really let the creative juices flow. Thanks to jewelry by Charles Albert, we ran with a vampire-inspired idea and it came out deliciously dark. There was even a black wig that helped me get into the "evil woman" mentality and reminded me how much I miss long hair, making me consider going darker in color too. Here is a sneak peak of one of the looks... more to come and I can't wait!

Jipsy's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment