Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cafe Time


While Stephany, Ximena, and I were enjoying an afternoon cafe y postres (coffee and sweets) at the lovely San Antonio, I couldn't help but notice this woman. She is the epitome of relaxed, casual chic to me. She's one of the few people I've seen since I've been here that has style and dresses well. There aren't too many people worth stopping to take their photo as there is a lot of mass-production of what is popular so nothing too unique or attention-grabbing. I felt a bit paparazzi-esque snapping her photo, but as you can see, she probably didn't even notice. I love how she and the two men she's with are just simply enjoying finishing their red wine on a warm, sunny afternoon. This is Lima: laid back, relaxed, and all about Almuerzo (lunch).
Oh, and this chick is pretty cool too. Here's Stephany and her chill, retro style... before the pastries disappeared.


No comments:

Post a Comment