Sunday, July 19, 2009

Feeling a little nostalgic

This was taken in a photo booth Junior year in high school at our After Prom. My dear friend Ariana is with me on the left. I still have this in my Brooklyn apartment today, now 3 years later. I just love how it captures our personalities. It reminds me of fun times at high school with Ariana and the other girls who I still see and keep in touch with. There's also just something about photo booths that make for a unique picture-taking experience. Having the pictures in a photo strip like this gives it a kind of storyline and creates a nostalgic feeling. At least for me it does. It brings a smile to my face whenever I look at it.

1 comment:

  1. chelsea girl. i love you so much! im so glad we've maintained our friendship over the years--and there better be manymore to come! i'm thinking, 5 year remake of our photostrip??

    <333

    love you
    rin.

    ReplyDelete