Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Here it goes...

So I'm still figuring this whole blog thing out... but I'm excited to start one! I had been thinking about starting one as lately it seemed that most of my friends were beginning their own. Tonight I got the push that I needed. I had one of the best coffee meetings I've had in a long time. I met up with the lovely Sarah, who I hadn't met before our coffee date but our parents worked together. We ended up having coffee for an hour and a half and it was wonderfully motivating and inspiring. I was hyper off the caffeine (since I rarely drink coffee, let alone a Caffe Mocha) and walked back to my apartment on a mission to be productive and make things happen. So here I am starting my blog and I'm excited to see how it will develop. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment