Saturday, February 27, 2010

So much snow!


It seems as of lately, we get some snow each week. Although "some" is an understatement- we've had two major BLIZZARDS in the past couple weeks. It's a well known fact that public schools in NYC rarely ever have closings for weather-related issues, but yesterday the mayor closed schools for the 2nd time this month. It kept snowing most of yesterday and some places in Brooklyn and Queens got as much as 20 inches. However, I trudged through the knee-deep snow and slush to make it to work since we don't get snow days at "the pier". It's been quite a snowy February, and while it's beautiful and I've enjoyed it, I'm ready for spring. There's enough snow to last us a while! These are some pictures I took with my iPhone outside my apartment in Brooklyn...



No comments:

Post a Comment