Saturday, September 26, 2009

Barbie

I went shopping at Shibuya 109 the other night and it was intense. 8 floors of shopping with mini boutiques on each floor... pretty much the central hub where all the cute, stylish Japanese get their trendy outfits (after about 4 floors, it starts to look the same). Among the many different characters I saw out shopping that night, this one stopped me dead in my tracks and I had to capture this. What caught my eye before anything else was her cell phone that is completely bejeweled even the 3-D Hello Kitty bulging off the top of it. Unfortunately you can't get the full effect as it's obscured by her long nails that are manicured and painted with design and jewels as well. And of course the Barbie tee just completes the look since this is clearly the look she is emulating- a sort of Paris Hilton. What a doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment