Sunday, September 13, 2009

2nd Weekend in Tokyo

As my 2nd weekend in Tokyo, it was my first weekend in the other apartment with Tessa from Tennessee and Olivia the 15 year old. Friday night, Tessa and I walked to this amazing bakery by the apartment and each got 2 slices of beautiful, delicious cake. Then we all had a crazy funny photoshoot just goofing around and being very anti-model and making fun of people who think they know how to model and know everything. I think this place is too tiny we were kind of needing to get this out of our system after the weeks stresses. See below.



Saturday was kinda rainy out so I just slept in, lounged around, and then met up with this American family I know here as mom worked with Jorge a few years back in Pennsylvania. Went to their lovely apartment, which has an amazing view of Tokyo Tower, and then we all went to dinner. Had some amazing sushi with Jorge, LeAnne, and their kids Kelsey and Alexander (haha!). Upon leaving, they give the women beautiful flowers! Talk about service, and chivalry! After the monsoon passed, we were able to walk around Ginza- the very nice, expensive shopping district. It was a lovely evening and so nice to just have a slow, laid-back night to take it easy as I feel I've been going so much lately.Jorge, me, and LeAnne in Ginza


No comments:

Post a Comment