Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday's Test Shoot

So on Saturday I got asked to do a test shoot because I had the hair length they were looking for. I was totally down to do it and excited for more pictures, though I really had no idea what to expect or what the concept was. I show up to meet the photographer at the train station and from our combined languages I get some idea of the shoot- going for a "bat" look? Only when we arrive at the studio do I see some pictures and realize he meant "bird" hahah. Crow or owl inspired. The team was all very young, artsy, and talented. The girl who did my make-up is only 22!! It was a very artistic collaboration that I was glad to be a part of- can't wait to get this pics this week... in the mean time here's some I snapped myself after the shoot. Obviously they look a little scary without the dramatic lighting effects etc. but I assure you they are going to be some kick ass pictures!This would be so cool for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment